Professional Delivery & Setup
White Glove Inside Delivery
3 TREES DESIGN CO. provides a flat-rate, White Glove Inside Delivery Service for $249 to locations within our standard delivery zone. With this delivery option, one or two drivers will unload every piece of your purchase and carefully unpack them. They’ll bring the pieces into the correct rooms of your home or office and will perform light assembly. Finally, they will clear your home or office of wrapping materials. It’s our most personal, valuable way to ensure your satisfaction, and the perfect way to welcome your new heirloom furniture into your home.
If you request delivery outside our normal shipping zone (find this on the map below), please call for a shipping quote. You can also place your order selecting the "Quote Shipping Price" option. We will contact you with a quote based on the items you order.
If you have any questions concerning our White Glove Delivery Service, use our contact form or call 800-403-8791. Note: The flat-rate shipping fee does not apply to Business to Business sales. A shipping quote wil be provided for large orders.
Our Standard Delivery & Service Zone
Our standard delivery and service zone includes the metropolitan areas in Ohio of Cincinnati, Dayton, Lima and Toledo, the Indiana cities of Fort Wayne and Indianapolis and the Kentucky cities of Louisville and Lexington. We also service the smaller communities that fall within this zone. If you are unsure if you are in our service area, please use our contact form or give us a call at 800-403-8791
Manufacturing and Delivery Process
- Our furniture can take anywhere from 6-16 weeks to complete and 2-3 weeks for delivery depending on the shipping company. Please check your status by logging into your account, using our contact form or calling 800-403-8791 for an estimated completion date. Please remember that our manufacturers craft your furniture by hand and these completion dates are approximate and are subject to change.
- Once your order is complete, we will send you an email with the delivery details.
- Our professional standard and inside delivery shippers handle and ship our furniture very carefully. We will contact you prior to delivery to schedule the delivery appointment and to go over the process.
- Our shippers make deliveries during standard business hours Monday – Saturday 9am – 6pm (based on scheduling and delivery zone). NO delivery on Sunday, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Some weekend and evening deliveries may occur. Our shippers will do their best to accommodate your schedule, but we cannot guarantee a specific time or day.
Additional Delivery Information
- If the customer chooses to delay receiving their furniture, 3 TREES DESIGN CO. may need to transfer the merchandise into storage. The customer will be responsible for the cost of the storage fees.
- Circumstances that delay your furniture delivery may arise that are beyond our shippers’ control – these include weather, traffic, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events.
- Someone must be present during the delivery. If you have a delivery appointment with a shipper and fail to keep that appointment, you may be charged additional re-delivery/storage fees and your delivery may be delayed.
- Some pieces do not ship completely assembled or may come in two pieces – such as leg tables or large hutches.
- Please note that the driver will NOT put together any cribs, dressers with mirrors, or furniture that needs to be mounted to the wall, even with White Glove Inside Delivery Service.
- It’s important to remember that we do not offer refunds on shipping costs or returns on furniture that doesn’t fit in your home or office, through doorways, in an elevator, or up the staircase, so advance planning is essential.
- Some pieces of furniture are too large to fit through narrow spaces, angles, or sharp turns and cannot be delivered into the room of your choice.
- We cannot raise furniture inside windows or remove windows or doors.
- We do not disassemble, move, or otherwise dispose of existing furniture in your home.
- Prepare the room(s) that are receiving furniture by removing rugs, securing or removing low-hanging light fixtures or chandeliers, and moving other pieces of furniture out of the way. Pets should be secured in other rooms. The service does not include this prep work.
- Both Standard and White Glove Inside Delivery require the following:
- The road must be paved.
- The road must be a minimum of 10 feet wide.
- There cannot be any low hanging branches on the road, and there must be a clearance of at least 14 feet.
- The street must have no vehicle weight restrictions.
- The road cannot have sharp turns or curves.
- Drivers must be able to safely turn around after they complete delivery.
- Contact us at 800-403-8791 prior to delivery scheduling if your home or business location is difficult to reach or if any of the above restrictions apply. We will work out a way to deliver your furniture, but please be aware that this may result in additional charges and/or delays.
- If you need to change your shipping address after the shipping process has started, there may be a re-consignment fee.
Order Pick Up
Picking up your purchase at our Ohio warehouse is an option. If you choose to pick up your purchase, be aware that many items are big and awkward. If you choose this option, make sure you have the proper vehicle and tie downs to safely transport your new purchase. We will do all we can to help you secure the product to your vehicle. Just keep in mind that we are not responsible once you leave our warehouse. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions regarding pick up sizes, weights, and recommended vehicle size.
Inspecting Your Furniture
All of our furniture is insured for shipping and carefully packaged for protection. It is your responsibility to inspect your furniture to ensure that it has not been damaged.
Please unpack the furniture before the shipper leaves to ensure that there is no damage. Insurance will not cover the damage if it is not noted at the time of delivery.
If possible, please contact us at the time of delivery if the furniture is damaged. If it is after business hours or we cannont be reached, please inform the driver but accept delivery of the furniture. Then contact us during business hours, and we will work with you on the most appropriate solution for the damage your piece received.
Damages not reported within three days will not be covered. Please email photos of damages along with your order number to 3 TREES DESIGN CO.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety during delivery. Our delivery drivers wear masks and use enhanced sanitation practices. They maintain social distancing and can provide no-contact outdoor delivery. With indoor delivery, they ensure that they maintain appropriate distance and take away all packing material so you don’t need to handle it. Please use our contact form or call us at 800-403-8791 if you want to discuss your delivery options.